1.    #1  
    Hello,

My Pre worked well for the first few weeks, but for several weeks now I have had more and more problems with it.

I am now unable to upload any photos or videos (login error)
    I received emails, but I get errors when sending any emails or sending photos
    No one can receive any photos I send by text messaging.

I have tried full and partial resets, and none have helped. I can access Facebook through the web card, but not through any synced apps. Pandora, etc, apps work just fine. And I've forgotten what else I was going to put on here. But any help is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaCrazy View Post
    Hello,

My Pre worked well for the first few weeks, but for several weeks now I have had more and more problems with it.

I am now unable to upload any photos or videos (login error)
    I received emails, but I get errors when sending any emails or sending photos
    No one can receive any photos I send by text messaging.

I have tried full and partial resets, and none have helped. I can access Facebook through the web card, but not through any synced apps. Pandora, etc, apps work just fine. And I've forgotten what else I was going to put on here. But any help is appreciated.
    Start your profile all over. Partial erase won't work for this kind of problem. Do a webos doctor and re-enter your complete profile and accounts. Cheers!
  3.    #3  
    Nope, still didn't work. The doctor program ran fine. Do you think it could be something that got saved to my Palm profile that is corrupted? Almost everything is still there after I logged in, the settings were just the original sounds, etc.
  4.    #4  
    should I just take it in to the AT&T store and see whether or not they can fix it or replace it?
    The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I used to take a photo, then hit "upload" then hit upload to Facebook. It then started telling me "unable to upload photo"...then pretty soon, I could not email the photo either. I called Sprint...did several things via phone...no dice...I took it into Sprint and they did something to it and the emailing issue worked, but the upload to FB did not work. They were so busy, they just said...well, you can at least email..and sent me on my way...I then tried to just upload to FB while I am actually on FB (on Pre) and it uploads fine that way, but can't do it the other way still. Now, I can't EMAIL pics again!!!! Says "error sending" It has only been like a week! WHAT THE HECK?!!! I removed ALL FB apps and my account on Pre and try to add again. I STILL cannot add FB as a photo share to upload...it just says "login failed" UGH...just when I think I love my pre...I don't....It never works perfectly, something always goes wrong...and...off the subject....I really miss my Treo's minitones!