1.    #1  
    ........about the same time & it does matter which program I am using ( or no program). Restart it & it is fine until the next day. Anyone else had this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaNoHair View Post
    ........about the same time & it does matter which program I am using ( or no program). Restart it & it is fine until the next day. Anyone else had this problem?
    Normally I would suggest doing a doc.. but I would prefer you to take the phone in = they won't repair it they'll just give you a new one.(Hopefully)
    I had this same problem even after several doctors. It went away as soon as I installed uberkernel and other testing kernels.
    I would suggest using "Reboot Scheduler" app to reboot your phone automatically every day.
    It will solve a lot of the lockup and TMC problems.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Perhaps your Pre has some corrupt code. I would try running http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I'm betting it's a software issue. webOS Doctor it, but make sure you save all of your stuff first.
    Twitter: @Eddie255
    Well, I would uninstall all the mods a few at a time, then see how things went. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the phone's messed up. It might just be the odd mod that doesn't like another one.
  8.    #8  
    Hey thanks for all the help! You have given me a lot to work with - appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fountainhead View Post
    Well, I would uninstall all the mods a few at a time, then see how things went. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the phone's messed up. It might just be the odd mod that doesn't like another one.
    I completely agree with Fountainhead if the phone is restarting Luna and not hard restarting (powering down and powering back up). Patches tend to do this sometimes depending on the patch. Check for one that's not for version 1.4.1.1
    Twitter: @Eddie255
  10.    #10  
    Is there a possibility the new update (this Wed??) will "solve" this problem?