1.    #1  
    hi i found a palm pre a couple days ago and nobody has tried contacting it in order to get their phone back..the phone is locked and i was wondering if there was anyway to bypass this lock? i have no use for the phone because i am att and it is a verizon phone..maybe if i can bypass the lock i can contact someone on the contacts list to return the phone...thanks
    Really?
    How can we know for sure that's why you want to unlock it?

Sorry, i'm from New York.
    We don't trust people.

Nothing personal.
    hmmm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    take it to a verizon store in the area you found it. Give it to a store manager and let them locate the owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by garos09 View Post
    take it to a verizon store in the area you found it. Give it to a store manager and let them locate the owner.
    yes that is a good idea. They will find the owner in 5 mins with serial numbers,so there ya go.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Really?
    How can we know for sure that's why you want to unlock it?

Sorry, i'm from New York.
    We don't trust people.

Nothing personal.
    haha no hard feelings..maybe because im at&t and have no use for it anyways...lol and im fine with my blackberry thanks very much..lol

ill take it to the verizon store..thanks
    I'd probably give it to a store. Then I'd put an ad on Craigslist's Lost & Found saying where I found it and which store I gave it to.
    Quote Originally Posted by markbl12 View Post
    haha no hard feelings..maybe because im at&t and have no use for it anyways...lol and im fine with my blackberry thanks very much..lol

ill take it to the verizon store..thanks
    ok