View Poll Results: pre abuse, thought about it?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im going to smash it right now!

0 0%
  • Thought of smashing it but cant afford replacement!

12 17.39%
  • just cant bring myself to do it but would smash someone elses pre!

8 11.59%
  • Would never ever smash a pre because I love them!

49 71.01%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Exactly what the title says, have you ever thought about smashing it or chucking it out the window or against the wall?
    yes
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Have to admit, as much as I like this thing, before overclocking improved performance, I had a couple times when the electron superhighway in my Pre reached rush hour and stalled I would have thrown someone else's Pre against the wall!

Where in Texas, my favorite place!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Have to admit, as much as I like this thing, before overclocking improved performance, I had a couple times when the electron superhighway in my Pre reached rush hour and stalled I would have thrown someone else's Pre against the wall!

Where in Texas, my favorite place!
    West of Austin about an hour, Johnson city, TX. Home of LBJ.
    Yes. Often. New hardware and webOS 2.0 cannot get here fast enough.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    No, my Pre is almost 13 months old, best phone I have ever owned.
    I wouldn't even think of it.. I love my 9 month old sprint pre
    I love this phone! I would never! My wife would love to smash hers though...
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    I would never do such a thing. Video games, now those controllers sometimes I want to chuck across the room, but any sort of computer or phone never brings that rage into me.

I might have to chuck the Pre against a wall if we DON'T GET NEW SPRINT HARDWARE SOON *hintPalmHPhinthint*
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    never
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    West of Austin about an hour, Johnson city, TX. Home of LBJ.
    Your location should say Hill Country, then!

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Like when it takes 15 to 30 sec. just to pull up the phone app to make a call. Or when you haven't used the phone all day and at 3:00 pm you go to use it and it is almost dead. Or when you have more that two apps running and all you want to do is check your schedule. Or............ I have an original Pre from Sprint. I guess (hope) the Pre Plus would make these problems go away. After almost a year with this phone I don't know if will try it again. I know it's no Pre but I liked my Centro. I never thought of smashing that.
    If someone wants to smash a Pre, I think they're in the wrong place.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I pamper and take care of my baby pre. I stick her out the window as im driving... to cool her off ( OC ), Put her in the fridge.
    As long as my Pre is cool... we are cool.
    I would never take out my frustrations on my poor defenseless Pre. Thats what my punching bag is for.... and these forums :-)
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Your location should say Hill Country, then!
    hoorah, hill country, drinking beer at the fairgrounds.
    of course. But if there's anything this phone has taught me, it's how to be patient. And I'm not about to overclock now that I'm past my warranty. It's still the best phone I've ever had though.
    I would never smash or even destroy my pre I don't have internet at home so I depend on the pre alot and it's MHS app. My only abuse is using the pre too much and constantly cleaning my pre until it's glossy and flossy.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzoi View Post
    I would never smash or even destroy my pre I don't have internet at home so I depend on the pre alot and it's MHS app. My only abuse is using the pre too much and constantly cleaning my pre until it's glossy and flossy.
    I got ya beat, my wife says I spend more time on the phone than I do her, will this hold up in divorce court?
    yes but not because of the phone, i actually Beamed my Pre straight into the floor, because the person on the other end was ****ing me off dunno why i didnt just hang up though
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    yes but not because of the phone, i actually Beamed my Pre straight into the floor, because the person on the other end was ****ing me off dunno why i didnt just hang up though
    I've done this, mine still worrks too!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast