View Poll Results: pre abuse, thought about it?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im going to smash it right now!

0 0%
  • Thought of smashing it but cant afford replacement!

12 17.39%
  • just cant bring myself to do it but would smash someone elses pre!

8 11.59%
  • Would never ever smash a pre because I love them!

49 71.01%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not yet, but the fact several keys on my keyboard don't work half the time("o" and space bar the most often) I'm starting to get to that point. Need new hardware.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    yes but not because of the phone, i actually Beamed my Pre straight into the floor, because the person on the other end was ****ing me off dunno why i didnt just hang up though
    This is how I busted up my old Treo, lol. On the phone with the post office trying to track a lost package, getting the run around, and then I got disconnected. Phone met wall big time.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    West of Austin about an hour, Johnson city, TX. Home of LBJ.
    that is Lyndon B. Johnson. Not to be confused with Lebron James, born and raised in Akron Ohio.

But I've never quite wanted to throw my pre, as I've been single since I got it, and without a girlfriend what reason is there to ever want to throw a phone?
    if you ever get upset with your pre just look for a iphone or android phone, take it to a bridge and give it a nice boot just like anchor man did with the dog! Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gamah View Post
    I've done this, mine still worrks too!
    you didnt beam it hard enough..
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzoi View Post
    if you ever get upset with your pre just look for a iphone or android phone, take it to a bridge and give it a nice boot just like anchor man did with the dog! Haha
    I have a brand new samsung gravity still in the box I could throw.
  7.    #27  
    bump, I threw mine today and it still works!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12