1.    #1  
    Just out of curiosity, what version of webOS did your phone come with out of the box? I just got a replacement phone from Bell, and it still had 1.1.0. on it. Figured i'd ask, and see if it's standard, or just Bell not being able to sell these phones. To those who reply, thanks in advance!
    my last one came with 1.4.0 and I had to upgrade it.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    mine as well came with 1.4.0 and I had to download the upgrade.
    it's just standard
    “We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.”
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    The replacement phone I got last Monday had version 1.4.0 on it. What is your hardware version? You can find this by tapping on the MORE INFO button at the bottom of the Device Info screen. Oh, and I'm in B.C.
    Last edited by Mutz; 07/04/2010 at 12:45 AM.
    Bought brand new about 2 months ago.
    Software Version 1.4.0
    Configuration Verizon 1.3
    Hardware Version A
    Model P101EWW
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutz View Post
    The replacement phone I got last Monday had version 1.4.0 on it. What is your hardware version? You can find this by tapping on the MORE INFO button at the bottom of the Device Info screen. Oh, and I'm in B.C.
    I'm in Alberta, must just be the store i went to...or the region, i haven't seen more than one person in the city that owns a pre. and it's P100EWW, which is what all the phones I've had so far have been.