Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    I did type in the error in Google, and it seem that this is a known problem for a lot of people. Thanks for your help. I might have to purchase a fix for this problem.
  2.    #22  
    (update) Successfully got the computer to recognize that the pre was plug up to it. It seem like their was either a Palm/pre novacomb missing or a driver. I went into device menu and played around until I saw the pre Icon,then right click and tap on install... and then device connected appear.

The blue arrow in webos quickinstall still doesn't work though. I've run a doc on the phone and I need to get preware back on. Is there any other way to do this with commandline?
    have you tried the standalon preware installers.
    Index of /

The commandline install is not recommended but you can read up on it on the wiki Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    have you tried the standalon preware installers.
    Index of /

The commandline install is not recommended but you can read up on it on the wiki Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    This look better... Is there instruction on what to do?

(update) Figure it out...what will they think of next. lol. Is this the latest preware? Ok, it just show some updates. My other thing is... why the blue arrow doesn't work for me?
    Last edited by rush; 07/04/2010 at 03:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Did that and still nothing.. any more ideas?
    Pull the battery out for 10 minutes and you should be good.
    I use a netbook to backup/mod my Pre. A couple of times it wouldn't connect and it was because the power cord was not plugged in. My Pre won't connect when the netbook is on battery.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12