1.    #1  
    I want to get my espn radio app on my pre/pixi so I can listen live to the radio...Is there anyway?
    Thanks,
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Have you tried RadioTime. Listen to ESPN Radio online
  3.    #3  
    Thanks but that website requires flash. I wanted to listen through my pre/pixi.
    any other ideas?
    thanks again
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    radiotime is an app available for download, the link he provided is just for the website...the app runs separate and doesn't require flash. It also has many different espn stations (different market areas) so they might even have one that would be better for your area
  5.    #5  
    Works like a dream! Thank you both soo much!
    Radiotime is a great app! FREE TOO
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Thanks but that website requires flash. I wanted to listen through my pre/pixi.
    any other ideas?
    thanks again
    Glad it meets your needs. I was showing you the ESPN link for Radiotime.
    Radiotime also gets shoutcast, local fm, and so much more. Radiotime meets about 95% of my streaming music needs on the Pre.
    Just uploaded Radiotime and I love it! Thanks Mamouton and Notalexrz.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    for the itunes app. You could always make one.