View Poll Results: How Many Of You Overclock But Refuse To Use A Centro Battery?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Both Overclock And Use A Centro Battery! (Bad Boy Or Girl)

25 28.41%
  • I Overclock But Refuse To Use A Centro Battery! (Naughty Boy Or Girl)

50 56.82%
  • I Don't Overclock Or Use A Centro Battery! (Good Boy Or Girl)

13 14.77%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    ps- the last centro battery I got was shipped from asurion in a refurb pre, the phone was already active so I had to send it back, but got a free battery out of it
    HA i think that's funny sprint and palm told us not to use it when there is no difference just so they can make more money and you get one from the insurance with a centro battery...
    I don't have a centro battery- the Pre Plus is my first Palm device, and my first smartphone altogether. But I do overclock
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Seb_or_Sam View Post
    I don't have a centro battery- the Pre Plus is my first Palm device, and my first smartphone altogether. But I do overclock
    Makes it respond a hell of a lot better hu? i do as well and also use Centro battery's
    Another question though would be, if you overclock and you had a centro battery, would you use it?

Some people may overclock but do not have a centro battery, but that doesnt necessarily mean they refuse to use one.
    I just gave the extra centro battery to my son because he is still using centro. he doesn't even use most of the qualities and doesn't care to so i'm not in a hurry to upgrade his phone. especially the way he takes 'un-care' of them.

NOW you tell me, lol. I'm WAY more deserving of tech goodies than he.
    Cat up a Treo (now on the Pre, yo!)
    Creepycat at Creepycast Podcast

Palm user since "the one after the pilot" and still horde a drawer full of pda models as well as cradles and fold up keyboards because i was too greedy to let them "go" when they could have "went".
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycat View Post
    I just gave the extra centro battery to my son because he is still using centro. he doesn't even use most of the qualities and doesn't care to so i'm not in a hurry to upgrade his phone. especially the way he takes 'un-care' of them.

HAHA that's funny them Centros sure can take a beating cant they. maybe a pixi would be good for your kid if he can take care of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycat View Post

LOL! I had a similar thought with my 15 year-old. He needed a new phone, since his Samsung was dying. However, I didn't want to put a lot of money into a phone for him and his friends to abuse.

Thus, I got myself a Pre and sent him the Treo755p that I had been using.

So far, he loves it!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123