1.    #1  
    AT&T and Verizon FREE Palm Pre Plus with 4 bonus

http://www.cellstores.com/mobile/?r=...l=BacktoSchool

tap on the pre plus image and the HP website will request your zip code to go to the information.

check out the 2 images attached herewith to see the 4 bonus.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    With a new plan? Nahhh
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  3.    #3  
    well, the 4 bonus with the FREE Pre Plus are:

renegade mini BT $49.99 FREE
    axion premium genuine leather case $29.99 FREE
    premium in vehicle charger $19.99 FREE
    standard shipping via Fedex FREE
    I want to know why the Sprint Palm Pre is still $99.99
    @kinster02

It's not their fault everyone's been raised on Apple juice and Google berries

We'll see if HP decides to match their aggressive advertising with the next webOS devices
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Wow, they can't even give away these little black turds! This is a sign of desperation.
    Love it
    HP is only offering the 900 minute plan or unlimited minutes plan. I have the 450 minute plan with mega rollover minutes, so it's not worth having to pay twice as much for a plan with minutes I won't be using even though the phone is cheaper here than getting it through AT&T.
    Wow, they can't even give away these little black turds! This is a sign of desperation.
    At this point, they are not just giving them away. With the extras, they are actually paying people to take them. My feeling was that unlike Verizon, AT&T only picked up a handful of these things at a time. How is it that they could have so many, they have to pay people to take them? Something doesn't add up.
    im eligible for an upgrade in a few days and i really want the pre. I was really excited about this deal but now im not so sure. im still on my parents phone plan, and with this, you have to get a plan too. is there anyway to get the phone and not have it mess with your current plan except adding data?
    Yet their no-contract price is still 499.99...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Absolutely hysterical!!