1.    #1  
    So pretty much, everytime i load up Preware, its constantly asking me to update Luna manager, Netstat and as of today Virtual Keyboard. This has being going on for about a month now. Everytime i update it and reboot the Pre and then load up Preware, the apps are still there to be updated. I dont get it. I just keep updating but it still comes up. Its the same exact version too. Any help please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    So pretty much, everytime i load up Preware, its constantly asking me to update Luna manager, Netstat and as of today Virtual Keyboard. This has being going on for about a month now. Everytime i update it and reboot the Pre and then load up Preware, the apps are still there to be updated. I dont get it. I just keep updating but it still comes up. Its the same exact version too. Any help please?
    you have some files that can not be changed for some reason best way is to back everything up and to wipe your device do a full erase and then doctor it
    I have a similar problem in that the list of patches and packages in Preware is missing certain ones that I know are installed. Is there a way to get Preware to resynchronize the list of installed patches? I would hope that doctoring the phone isn't the answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdunnough View Post
    I have a similar problem in that the list of patches and packages in Preware is missing certain ones that I know are installed. Is there a way to get Preware to resynchronize the list of installed patches? I would hope that doctoring the phone isn't the answer.
    Looks like you might have yourself a corrupted IPKG Status file, pardner.

Use preware > available other > linux applications > Emergency Reconstruction Utility and see whether it helps.