1.    #1  
    i need someone's help. Sprint rep assisted me troubleshooting my phone. i asked that b4 she resets my phone, will i lose all the contents stored in my phone and said no. but it all did.
    I have to find a way to retrieve all the txt messages, videos, pictures. these are all the evidences i need for atty/judges. court date was yesterday and was re-scheduled so i have enough time to find ways on how to retrieve them. The data in my phone are life savings for me. can someone help.

reset done 3days ago. so angry w sprint right now
    You could try running PhotoRec - CGSecurity to see if anything remains. I think sprint run the wrong thing if you lost your usb portion aswell, they probably should have only run the doctor.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    You had no backups? If I had data that was going to be used in court I would have 2 or 3 backups just in case.
    Pics, videos, etc. (anything on your USB partition) should still be there. Your text messages will be gone I'm afraid. Memos and tasks are also restored if you have a current palm profile backup. Hope things will work out for you.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Wait... did you sign a paper that stated, Sprint tech might do a hard reset? If you did, you knowledge and gave them permission to do so. BUT if you didn't. They better compensate you!
    Cingular 3125 --> Samsung Instink! --> Palm Pre --> ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    Wait... did you sign a paper that stated, Sprint tech might do a hard reset? If you did, you knowledge and gave them permission to do so. BUT if you didn't. They better compensate you!
    Something like that is an oral argeement. How are they going to compensate him? He needs his pics and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    Pics, videos, etc. (anything on your USB partition) should still be there. Your text messages will be gone I'm afraid. Memos and tasks are also restored if you have a current palm profile backup. Hope things will work out for you.
    I've never seen anything remain and I've done it multiple times. It is a FULL erase, not the partial erase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign25 View Post
    I've never seen anything remain and I've done it multiple times. It is a FULL erase, not the partial erase.
    A HARD reset can mean different things depending on who you talk to. The Sprint tech does not have to do a FULL erase just to troubleshoot the OS. If I were a repair tech, I would doctor the phone to start with a clean OS and then troubleshoot the hardware. I would inform the owner anything ASIDE from the USB partition will be lost - her multimedia files should remain intact.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Well its gone if done a full erase... I mean, why didnt you back it all up to your computer for safekeeping...?
    Cingular 3125 --> Samsung Instink! --> Palm Pre --> ???
    Actually, that doesn't really matter. I've taken a device that was reset to factory spec, used data recovery software (in my case, Data Recovery II for MAC). It treats the phone as a source data drive, and requires that you set a destonation drive for your recovered data (i.e. Your P or MAC). You can also use any variety of photo and video recovery software.

The others are right though... This will only work on pics, video and other files. Not txt or call history and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    Well its gone if done a full erase... I mean, why didnt you back it all up to your computer for safekeeping...?