1.    #1  
    Anything new? Verizon pushed that app out about a week before I switched from my BB Storm to the Pre Plus. I really enjoyed the app for a few days there. At the time that I switched, the guy at the Verizon store said the Pre came with the NFL Mobile App. Obviously he was mistaken.
    Never heard of nor seen it. There were a few apps I missed from my old VZW phone, but it seems no VCast, no Backup Assistant and no good VZW apps like NFL Mobile on the Pre Plus...yet.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
  3.    #3  
    At one point I recall reading on these forums that it may come to the Palm phones before the football season started. Haven't heard anything since then.
    I had it on sprint, your not missing much... Same info you can find anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    I had it on sprint, your not missing much... Same info you can find anywhere
    except you get to watch the NFL network games and listen to live audio from any of the games via the teams radio broadcasts.
    Check out verizonwireless.com/nfl. The Pre Plus is NOT amomg the listed compatible devices.