1.    #1  
    With most of glu mobile's apps on sale for $0.50, I decided to download an app. Unfortunately, I've now gone into a bad signal area and I won't be leaving for the next 4 hours. The problem is that I have just enough signal to have the download keep trying to continue, but not enough for it to reliably finish.

The consequence is that my phone is getting super hot! I'd like to be able to cancel the download until I get back into a better signal area.

I know that I could put it in airplane mode. I also know that I could turn off cell data. But I'd rather just cancel the download for later.

Does anyone know if this is possible?
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Go to the main screen of the app catalog and click on the little bag on the bottom right corner. Scoll down to the app and there should be a little pause button that will allow you to cancel it.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    On the same line you clicked to start the download of the app, you can click the X on the right hand side to cancel it as well.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you!
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Quote Originally Posted by Thead View Post
    On the same line you clicked to start the download of the app, you can click the X on the right hand side to cancel it as well.
    Also tapping that bar outside the X pauses the download.