1.    #1  
    flash etc
    not sure...been 2 days since 1.4.5 rolled out and I still dont have it on Sprint.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
  3.    #3  
    its first time like this
    Maybe they had forget about us. :-(
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Can we get some English posts in this thread please?
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    No new updates for me, Im uk
    ___
    Have already Pre-ordered my Nintendo Pre 2
    No 1.4.5 update for my Sprint Pre yet. I don't really care too much though. Now, if it included Flash or some other must-have feature, I would be kinda mad lol.
    Sill waiting.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    still waiting on my Verizon update too....
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    Can we get some English posts in this thread please?
    No update here yet
    TBH i'm not in a hurry...I see no value to it yet and it means that I have to live without my patches for a while (till they get ported) so I'm not in a rush...
    This update isn't too thrilling...can't wait for HPalm to announce a new phone landing, though! Just hope it's available on Sprint...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    No update here yet
    TBH i'm not in a hurry...I see no value to it yet and it means that I have to live without my patches for a while (till they get ported) so I'm not in a rush...
    yea, maybe u right, but still, yesturday was so busy day, lots of news, today, almost nothing, i think is because weekend started and only i dont have a life
    maybe they rolled it out to webOS internals ahead of everyone so they could work on updating everything on their back end.. That seems like it would be best anyways. This way most of our great patches and mods will be ready to go..