1.    #1  
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before (couldn't find it). I was playing around with the quick launch bar and got it to disappear where it shouldn't disappear and appear where it shouldn't appear.

To make the quick launch bar disappear from the home screen:
    1.) Open an app
    2.) Bring up the quick launch bar ribbon
    3.) While keeping the ribbon open, go into card view
    4.) Drag the ribbon down until it disappears.

You'll notice that the quick launch bar doesn't come back. You can swipe away the card and it still stays hidden. A swipe up from the gesture area though opens the launcher and brings it back.

To make the quick launch bar appear while in an app:
    1.) Open an app
    2.) Go into card view
    3.) Bring up the quick launch bar ribbon
    4.) While keeping the ribbon open, press the center button to bring the app into focus (I think that's the only way to do this glitch... Not sure if it can be replicated on a Pixi or Pre Plus due to the lack of a physical button).
    5.) Drag the ribbon down until it disappears.

In reality, it won't disappear. Instead, the quick launch bar will just appear on the bottom of your app, still functional in every way. Once you tap an icon on it though, it vanishes like normal.

Just thought I'd share this interesting glitch. I wouldn't have found it if the quick launch ribbon wasn't so much fun to play with!
    Neat trick.
    this is kinda cool I guess
    What is the quick launch bar ribbon? Do you mean the wave that contains the 5 apps? I can't reproduce this but I think it's because I have the hide quick launch bar patch.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    What is the quick launch bar ribbon? Do you mean the wave that contains the 5 apps? I can't reproduce this but I think it's because I have the hide quick launch bar patch.
    Yeah, I'm talking about the wave bar. And yes, I don't think you can reproduce this if you're using that patch. lol.
    Neato, thanks.
    Interesting... this can be replicated without the physical center button because the touchscreen is multitouch. I just swipe up or press the LED button to go into card view while holding the banner.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    thanks i always wanted to hide my launch with out using the path cool