1.    #1  
    I have the pre and would like to be able to record video with it. Is this possible?
    yes, go to the camera app, and touch the button that looks like a video camera.

Videos are stored in the DCIM folder of the USB section, and viewable through the videos app.

they can edited and uploaded to facebook and youtube as well.

webOS 1.4 or later.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    open the camera app and hit the button that looks like a video camera. A red button should appear that will allow you to record video.
    Thread Title - Don't be shy about forming your questions in the form of a question. Punctuation is a beautiful thing.

<<Thread Renamed and Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  5.    #5  
    I have been on the camara app and there is not anything other than pics(left), camera snap button(center), and flash(right) when I hit the camera button. my aps page shows a video selection but only a stupid demo video with nothing to be able to do video with. Is there something I have to download to this phone to make this work. I went to the help menu and it only said that the video recorder should be there but it isn't????
    Last edited by jeremy0711; 07/01/2010 at 04:54 PM.
    What version of software are you running? You need to be on 1.4.1.1.
    what webOS version are you running ?
    OP, run the Update app. You're running a pre-1.4 version currently.