1.    #1  
    At work, my phone doesn't get very good reception so I wanted to use the free wifi. However, I am rarely able to get to the page where I need to accept the terms so that my phone can use the Wifi. (does this make sense?) I had the same trouble in church but there it didn't matter since I had my phone connection.

Thanks for your help!
    Jo Ann
    That is very odd. I have never had that issue.
    Twitter: @Eddie255
  3.    #3  
    All I get it a white screen like it's trying to load. Just a few times have I been able to actually get to the terms screen to hit "accept".
    yeah i know exactly what you mean. In a normal browser when it first loads your home page is redirected to the wifi site so you can accept the t&c. with the pre you need to select a site to get in the browser. what i do is hit any page and get the white screen. then i just hit reload and it usually brings me to the correct site.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    yeah i know exactly what you mean. In a normal browser when it first loads your home page is redirected to the wifi site so you can accept the t&c. with the pre you need to select a site to get in the browser. what i do is hit any page and get the white screen. then i just hit reload and it usually brings me to the correct site.
    I'll try that. Thanks!