1.    #1  
    Excuse me for anything that seems like a noobish question from me but I am a noob. Alright what I wanted to know is how exactly do I pay for an app from the catalog. When I go to buy something it says a receipt will be sent to my email address or something like that. So does it not just charge on my phone bill? And for the receipt thing how would I pay that? Just fill out my card info and get charged? please any answers
    You need to add a credit card to your Palm Profile. You can do this from the App Catalog menu.
  3.    #3  
    So...... how do I do that? In the top left dropdown menu? because I cant do anything from there should I go to buy an app?
    hmm. If you're getting a reciept then you must already have a credit card on your profile. I had to add a card before I was allowed to purchase a paid app. I suggest checking your email and seeing what it says.
    In the drop down menu, tap 'Preferences and Accounts'. You can add a credit card in there.
  6.    #6  
    In the drop down menu it doesnt give me the option to choose preferences and accounts its there but i cant choose it
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    In the drop down menu it doesnt give me the option to choose preferences and accounts its there but i cant choose it
    Are you signed in to a Palm Profile?
    He stated in his initial post "when I got to buy something". That sounds to me like the paid apps are being displayed in the catalog.
    'til we meet again.
    THL