1.    #1  
    For some reason, a few days ago something happened to my Pre Plus. When I try to erase sms messages, the phone goes into sluggish mode. Every app seems to either hang for a long time before loading, or doesnt load at all. This is usually fixed with a reset, and then afterwards, the messages I just erased come back. Anyone experience this or have any ideas?

BTW i am running uber kernal and govnah set to screenstate 500/800.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone??? I hope this has nothing to do with UberKernal!!
    Which version of the UberKernel are you running?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    if your running at 800 or more drop down to 720 . If you have never deleted any messages , well delete them and let the phone sit for about 20 min. Or so . Messaging takes alot of ram memory. So delete the messages and let the phone sit unused for a few then check it out. It's like deleting a big program on a computer . It takes a while lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Try this: Erase all kernel(s) on the device...Run a webos utility repair, if there is anything modify or missing from it's original version, this tool will put things back to it's original state. (note) Then you can add back your preferred kernel and such. Good luck.
  6.    #6  
    Im running 1.4.1.....Seems like after erasing the problem has dissapeared....I think what caused it was alot of picture files in the messages i was erasing....phewww.

Thanks for your help guys
    your welcome have a great day !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by glevitan View Post
    Im running 1.4.1.....Seems like after erasing the problem has dissapeared....I think what caused it was alot of picture files in the messages i was erasing....phewww.

Thanks for your help guys
    Cool!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    This happened to me a few times. Just happened a few days ago. I just reboot the phone again and its fine.