Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah we can complain about you looking for somthing else to complain about. ? Maybe ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    this is one of the more helpful threads. Thanks op
    Figures....the day after I install the universal search patch. Regardless I'm thrilled it's working again. Bing wasn't doing it for me.

<<Also....I deleted the posts hating on the OP. This is great news people and it's Canada Day, be friendly and nice, eh!>>
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 07/01/2010 at 08:23 AM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Awww yeah kid! Oh snap. Shankadoodle do.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    looks great again!!!
    You don't know what you have until its gone. I am glad it is back.
    Lol, that "Google Mix-up" was the reason I bought a Pre' over a Pixi earlier this week!

I was testing them both at the Sprint Store and loved the pixi, until I used the internet browser... I said to myself "Wow, Google looks weird on Palms. The links are REALLY SMALL when crammed over to the side on that small screen (pixi)... " so I bought the Pre specifically for the larger screen!

Oh well, i am SUPER happy with the Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    OK - What are we going to complain about now?
    Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yeah we can complain about you looking for somthing else to complain about. ? Maybe ?
    Tasks API. Join the club.
  9.    #29  
    A google employee posted this...
    Hi Everyone,

This issue is fixed now! The problem was that we pushed an update for Mobile Search that ended up affecting Palm users. Once we identified the fix and pushed it through quality assurance, we pushed it live. Thanks again for your patience! If you experience this issue again definitely start a new thread.

-Zinn
    That was a rough couple days, I thought the Internet might collapse around me.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12