1.    #1  
    This will probably get eaten up by people updating about 1.4.5 but I just started a YouTube channel where I do video reviews of apps for the Pre.

YouTube - webOSappreviews's Channel

I did a few reviews on Cloud Hopper, Critical Mass, Radio Hibiki and I'm uploading one for FlashCards right now.

Any views I get can help. If you have any apps that you would like to be reviewed that aren't expensive I could possibly do it in the future.

If this is the wrong place to post this sorry. It's just in the App reviews part of the forum this doesn't get much exposure.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianfern92 View Post
    This will probably get eaten up by people updating about 1.4.5 but I just started a YouTube channel where I do video reviews of apps for the Pre.

YouTube - webOSappreviews's Channel

I did a few reviews on Cloud Hopper, Critical Mass, Radio Hibiki and I'm uploading one for FlashCards right now.

Any views I get can help. If you have any apps that you would like to be reviewed that aren't expensive I could possibly do it in the future.

If this is the wrong place to post this sorry. It's just in the App reviews part of the forum this doesn't get much exposure.
    Great idea. Subscribed!
    Been wanting to do this for a long time but with 2 kids don't have the time

I've said it before that every Paid App should have a video linked into the App Cat.