Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Can't I just doctor directly to 1.4.5 eventually?
    As I said, I'm not in a hurry to update to 1.4.5. But indeed I'll figure a way without getting new (outdated) hardware
    Any changes to the app catalog tomi666 as you hoped?
    Quote Originally Posted by squ33d View Post
    von o2myhandy:

Das #WebOS 1.45 #Update ist für o2DE Pre(+) und Pixi bei #Palm verfügbar - wie immer nicht für alle gleichzeitig also bitte um etwas Geduld!
    Are you serious? Only for the Pre Plus? Surely it is a parity release...
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Are you serious? Only for the Pre Plus? Surely it is a parity release...
    That's not what it says.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    That's not what it says.
    The WebOS 1:45 # # Update for o2DE Pre (+) and Pixi available at # Palm - as always, not all at the same time, so please be patient

Ok my bad.....
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    So slept a couple of hours now was 3 am as i posted it

Used the phone in the normal way and haven't gotten a "too many cards" error as i wanted to start sims (A friend of mine plays this all day long on my phone, she loves it).
    Normally i need to restart Java for it to work.

No Flash is included and nothing is in the App Catalogue.

I am now Updating Preware because my Plugin for Battery in Percent won't show.

If the "too many cards" error won't show up again i would be very happy about this update.

Cheers
    Yes I know one must be patient, and I must confess I am not Cherman - just making use of Janni Kovacs cool translator app

Quote Originally Posted by squ33d View Post
    von o2myhandy:

Das #WebOS 1.45 #Update ist für o2DE Pre(+) und Pixi bei #Palm verfügbar - wie immer nicht für alle gleichzeitig also bitte um etwas Geduld!
    How do we know there is an update ready to download? Do we have to run 'Updates' manually? Also, I have tons of programs, hacks and govanah + Uber Kernel installed. Also I have never run the 'Backup' program. Bottom line what precautions (uninstalling, removing) do I need to do before I run the Update?
    Quote Originally Posted by SaMsA View Post
    If the "too many cards" error won't show up again i would be very happy about this update.
    Cheers
    I gave up on a fix for this so I am now running a kernel with compcache enabled. It is easily accessible via Preware, been tested and works just fine...

I just hope the kernel gets updates really fast before cause I have got used of the 800mhz core speed too...
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaMsA View Post
    No Flash is included and nothing is in the App Catalogue.
    What do you mean?
    - There is no Flash in the app catalog
    - I have no apps (none, zero) in the app catalog, where as before the upgrade I had
    - I have no apps (none, zero) in the app catalog just like before the upgrade

Thx for clearing up
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I can see everything in the App Catalogue there is no problem with it.
    I meant to say that there is no Flash in it.
    did anyone keep the messaging plugin files and checked to see if they are still working after the update?should i uninstall before the update rolls in?
    so the update greeted me this morning and I just let it install
    I had uberkernel and messaging plugins + lots of patches
    Uberkernel is gone as to be expected.. waiting for new 1.4.5 Uberkernel now.. its way to slow.. used to 720 Mhz screenstate.
    Messaging plugins survived the update just fine and work well(yahoo,icq,msn for me)
    Most patches are working also already.
    Now waiting for 1.5
    Quote Originally Posted by ollip79 View Post
    so the update greeted me this morning and I just let it install
    I had uberkernel and messaging plugins + lots of patches
    Uberkernel is gone as to be expected.. waiting for new 1.4.5 Uberkernel now.. its way to slow.. used to 720 Mhz screenstate.
    Messaging plugins survived the update just fine and work well(yahoo,icq,msn for me)
    Most patches are working also already.
    Now waiting for 1.5
    Would you be kind enough to check if BT file transfer is an option?
    It drives me insane that it's not supported....it's like the fruit phone without copy/paste....
    maybe in console but I doubt it, its still only searching for audio devices.. paired it with my HTC Dream but dead end from there..
    Quote Originally Posted by ollip79 View Post
    maybe in console but I doubt it, its still only searching for audio devices.. paired it with my HTC Dream but dead end from there..
    ok
    many thanks for checking
    Still nothing for us Sprint users....DOH!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    nothing for german pre plus either. still waiting
    Anyone in the UK got it yet?
    I'm still waiting for the update on my Spanish Pre - to be honest I probably won't update until uberkernel gets an update anyway, loving 800MHz too much to go back!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Still nothing for us Sprint users....DOH!
    hoping this is a late evening / early morning release..
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast