Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    No true. I have a Pixi Plus which was never connected to a European cellular network - it was first activated in the US on an AT&T prepaid card.

It's installing 1.4.5 right now in Australia over wifi.

-- Rod
    Mine qualifies as one of your EU GSM devices (Spanish GSM), but it's not available to me. What was the origin of the Pixi?
    Quote Originally Posted by huso81 View Post
    I installed 1.4.5... no flash included....
    From my understanding it is going to be an App, not included in an update.
    Downloading now.. India... German unlocked (ex-O2) GSM Qwertz.
    Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Treo 180 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Palm Pre (busted) -> iPhone4 (awesome) + iPad
    Any of you notice any improvements in snappiness/performance yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Mine qualifies as one of your EU GSM devices (Spanish GSM), but it's not available to me. What was the origin of the Pixi?
    Switzerland. Bought from O2, but never activated on O2. Never even had an O2 sim card inserted in it.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Yay, downnloading!
    Did this version support Adobe Flash?
    Still no update yet on my German Pre, gues I have to be patient.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    We are jealous.
    It has hit France also!!
    Installed! Can't find big differences, but phone does feel snappier.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Switzerland. Bought from O2, but never activated on O2. Never even had an O2 sim card inserted in it.

-- Rod
    So Palm knows whose stock it came from. Must be identified by the hardware.
    I installed the update right now on my German Palm Pre (o2) but nothing happend at the end (except from the usual updating process incl. downloading, extracting and verifying)... The system still says 1.4.1 :-( I think I have to doctor my Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by sebami View Post
    I installed the update right now on my German Palm Pre (o2) but nothing happend at the end (except from the usual updating process incl. downloading, extracting and verifying)... The system still says 1.4.1 :-( I think I have to doctor my Pre...
    Maybe you forgot to press the Install-Button (in the update-app) to start Update after verifying.
    good question, but there was no button available. and now the app says nothing about an update anymore. i'm currently using the repair utility. lets see what happens. otherwise I will took the chance to clean my pre by using the doctor ;-)
    Who can share full change log for 1.4.5?
    Palm Prē + Touchstone + iGrip PerfektFit...
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I haven't checked yet whether I can update. I'm waiting for a 1.4.5 compatible UberKernel.

Update: No update available on my German GSM Pre, activated in the Netherlands with KPN SIM.
    If Palm is going to withhold us from updates from now on, I might still consider to grab a Pre plus in Germany and activate it there.
    Is the O2 Pre Plus already available in German o2 stores or still only through weborders.
    Last edited by spud101; 07/01/2010 at 03:35 AM.
    Das Update ist noch nicht hier! (for me)
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Das Update ist noch nicht hier! (for me)
    von o2myhandy:

Das #WebOS 1.45 #Update ist für o2DE Pre(+) und Pixi bei #Palm verfügbar - wie immer nicht für alle gleichzeitig also bitte um etwas Geduld!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast