1.    #1  
    As a Palm user for years I have made the move from a treo 650 to a pre plus not sure a good move. I used Agendus on the 650 are there any other contact programs that I can put the program on my netbook and fill out all the info and followup info on and sync with my pre as the keys are too small i use yahoo as my address too many people use it to contact me to change tro outlook. Thanks Joe
    Outlook with the business plug in?
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    does yahoo update your contacts in the cloud? if so, just input them here: http://address.yahoo.com/
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I still use Agendus through Classic. Was greatly disappointed that the Calendar and the Address Book were no longer linkable. It is possible to dial from Agendus, but I find that I am using it less. Some things on the Palm were just better, but after using my Pre, there are too many reasons not to go back to my Centro/Treo650 or Treo600.

That and this is a very helpful community. Get Preware and make your phone act like you want it to.
    Try using Google. It is free and syncs automatically with your Pre's contacts and calendar.
  6.    #6  
    thanks to all