Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Hey all, had to doctor recently, and when i restored my palm profile it tried to download codebreaker and errored so i deleted it.

If i remember correctly i downloaded that originally as a trial, or free version, or something from preware then it graduated to the app catalog as a paid version, but why would it still show up after i doctor, i have long since gotten rid of it and dont want to buy the full version.

In the grand spectrum of things i believe this is why my updates app will show application updates even when there are none, tho ive heard this happens when you install nesem as well.

Any help with either issue is greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    That seems weird. I'd guess a new profile would solve it but that's a pain.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    This happens to me as well, with 'Guns of war' A tad frustrating, but I just delete it and away I go....
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    there isnt a way to get something out of your palm profile?
    This is likely to be fixed by a future update. I have good reason to believe this, though I can't say more. Hang tight
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    lol ill take your word for it good sir, its just annoying for that 'application updates are available' message to be a dirty trick almost every time
    If the application is still available, reinstall it, run your backup app, uninstall it, and run the backup app again. Sometimes apps get stuck in your profile and this usually fixes the problem (unless that particular app is no longer available).
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    well the thing is i cant reinstall it without buying it, i think the original was in homebrew (codebreaker) and then graduated to app cat or i had a free version or something that went away, and now the only option is the paid one.

Honestly i may just break down and pay the 50 cents, i was just seeing if there was some dumb easy fix that i was ignorant of