Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I was just wondering if it is possible to play my podcasts through a standard bluetooth headset? I know it doesn't work out of the box this way, I guess I'm looking for a workaround if one exists to get this to work.
    I had an old windows mobile phone (samsung i730) that tricked the bluetooth headset into thinking it was an a2dp stereo headset. If anyone has any light they can shed on this to help me out it would be much appreciated. THANKS
    I'm not an expert, but I don't think your old unit was tricked into thinking the headset was A2DP, I think it was tricked into sending its music out via that standard blue tooth profile.

You might be able to get the Pre to do the same, but I wouldn't count on it.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I see after a bit more searching....in the correct forum (sorry moderators) that the Jabra Icon or Jabra BT530 should do the trick.

...hparsons you're probably right about my old phone and it streaming to my bluetooth earpiece. I have very limited knowledge about bluetooth profiles and such, all I know is that it worked and that was good enough for me. Thanks!
    Motorola H17txt is another earpiece that supports A2DP, but I haven't tried it yet.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)