1.    #1  
    this is something i've yearned for on the Pre since day 1. Too often text is uncomfortably small which necessitates zooming in. But when you zoom in, Palm has no smarts and doesn't reflow the text to fit the screen. Just use any desktop browser and increase the font size and you'll know what I mean. The text size is increased while keeping the structure of the web page the same size. It simply reformats the web page with a larger font. Dare I say even the Android browser can resize and reflow fonts on web pages (this perhaps being the only benefit of Android over webOS).

Because of this shortcoming i'm forced to zoom in and continually pan back and forth as I read a block of text. In fact i'm doing so right now as I type this on my Pre. Sure holding the Pre horizontally does help, but not always. Even if they can't have the smarts to automatically reflow text, i'd even settle for the ability to manually increase the font size on a web page.
    +1
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Actually I prefer the current type of zooming. The resize of the text makes things look weird, especially on pages with forms. I've almost never used that function on a desktop browser unless someone decides to make fonts ridiculously small.

If anything they need the screen focus to follow the cursor while typing, which is coming in the next update.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  4.    #4  
    I should also mention that this deficiency also affects email. I was just trying to read a text only email and there's no good way to resize the text and read it comfortably. And landscape mode isn't even an option with emails unless you patch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Actually I prefer the current type of zooming. The resize of the text makes things look weird, especially on pages with forms. I've almost never used that function on a desktop browser unless someone decides to make fonts ridiculously small.

If anything they need the screen focus to follow the cursor while typing, which is coming in the next update.
    Maybe it should be an option you could enable/disable.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)