Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    So it seems all of mt other IM clients work perfectly fine, including facebook chat spoof. But for some reason my yahoo IM friends never show up?
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Yea Yahoo IM (on Pre) is a joke. I don't even use it anymore on my Pre since it doesn't work.
    Yahoo seems ok for me now. Sometimes I have to delete my Yahoo calendar acct and my Yahoo IM account, restart, then re-add (I re-add IM only and that brings in calendar) it but its only like a few times a month. Im sure youve tried that though. If I dont do that it sits in a constant state of trying to log-in and failing. AIM also works for me and Ive never had to delete that. I will say for months I had issues with Yahoo and then suddenly one day it just started working. No idea why to be quite honest though!

Melissa
    lately it has not been working for me.

when i sign in on all my im's

yahoo, windows live, fb chat spoof or jabber fb chat

everything works except yahoo. i dont see my friends on the list.

in order for me to see this is what i do. while still my other im's are signed in i go to preferences and tap the yahoo account and then i tap on available. it asks me to put in my yahoo password which i do. after that i go back to my im's and sign off. after signing off i make them available once more and bingo my yahoo is there. for the past few days i have to do this everytime i sign in after logging off for a couple hours.

its annoying but its my only fix for it now.
    I have to do the same workaround when I switch between wifi and 3g. Once I've done it Yahoo will work fine and reconnect fine unless I switch networks again.
    no problem over here, just that i have to sign in manually