1.    #1  
    Just got back from Disney. We stayed at Pop Century and only did Typhoon Lagoon. But I must say, I had horrible reception which ate up battery life like nobody's business. This includes the resort, the park and downtown disney. I would hate to live in that area with a sprint Pre. Turning off data usage did help a lot.
    Funny you should post this, I just spent from last Thursday thru Sunday visiting several Disney parks with a 3 day park hopper pass. Noticing the crappy data connection and phone roaming I disabled my data connection as well. But certainly not before my morning coffee, smokes, P|C visits, and Preware checks
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Its nice to have a roam only patch handy. Its pretty much a neccessity for Sprint for those rare cases when you're out of your "normal" area for any length of time (ie. vacation).
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Disney is in verizons back pocket,between signal amps and hotspots on top of some buildings. There is a verizon "tree" in the animal kingdom.So if you haven't passed ur 800 monthly(unlimited) roaming minutes I suggest put you phone in roaming.
    I didn't have issues with my Pre at Disney (the four main parks, Downtown Disney, a few on-property resorts) or in Orlando. Strange.
    when I went to Disneyland in December I noticed the same phenomenon.
    That is odd - I worked there for 11 years (retired now) and never had a problem with Sprint reception. Since I get in free I am there a lot and still no problems.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I live in Orlando and was at Disney this weekend. No problems for me. I even used it to watch some of the soccer game (but soccer was too boring).