Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I call it the Alt key myself.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by SFHandyman View Post
    It still is orange on our models. We are just hiding all the good shortcuts from the noobs.
    The best shortcut is 'Orange' + 'Gesture Area Button'.
    its actually a control key ! but i call it the orange key just look in my signature its been there since my first day on here !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The best shortcut is 'Orange' + 'Gesture Area Button'.
    lol what kind of shortcut is that ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    its the shortcut that pre plus people can never do!!
    I've always called it the option key. I thought it was referenced as such in the manuals. I like the orange it's easier to differentiate then the gray.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    its the shortcut that pre plus people can never do!!
    well we actually can it's [Grey + Futuristic touchpad] we can also do [Grey + 512 mb of ram]
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by tejoe View Post
    well we actually can it's [Grey + Futuristic touchpad] we can also do [Grey + 512 mb of ram]
    way to show him what we plus owners are made of.
    Quote Originally Posted by siuvhne View Post
    You're just jealous you don't have a basically useless button in our gesture area. The top coat is chipping on mine and makes my Sprint Pre look awesome.

Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Back when I had my Treo 650 it was called the "Option" key. Probably goes back further than that in the Treo line.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz View Post
    Back when I had my Treo 650 it was called the "Option" key. Probably goes back further than that in the Treo line.
    The 'option' key has been around from the very first Treo, i.e. the 'Handspring Treo 180'.
    Quote Originally Posted by siuvhne View Post
    Oh yeah? Well I can do this: 'click-click'.
    I say orange, but now that my BF has a Pre Plus (he hates orange D: ) I have to say option or alt.
    Quote Originally Posted by v6sonoma View Post
    I've always called it the option key. I thought it was referenced as such in the manuals.
    That is what it is called in the Pre/Pixi plus manuals. In the original Pre manual it is actually called the Orange key.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Orange - for the original Pre users - Gray for Pre Plus users - and probably Blue for all of the future palm / hpre web-os based cells
    Orange, no bias here.
    I like my orange key & numbers on original pre. Really, white/grey, how drab! Right away I thought why the button, it'd look better without. I was wrong original pre is the best looking. Keep you specs, I'll keep my pre.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    lol what kind of shortcut is that ?
    Makes the ball light up. I have always wondered If you tap that in a pre plus does it light up or work to zoom out the cards?

Quote Originally Posted by tejoe View Post
    Im guessing this means it works just dosent light up? That second one hurt . I never minded having less ram or memory until I installed x11 server and vlc media player. Played my first avi movie on the pre until 5 seconds in it ran out of ram (or some other resource im pretty sure its ram as its pretty low to begin with) and the decoder could not keep up causing the phone to crash. So much for vlc until it gets gutted for less resources theres no watching avi's without converting on the pre. On a positive note wireshark works awesome and does not require more ram.

Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Orange, no bias here.
    Awesome post.

I prefer it orange because it its easy to find the orange keys. It gives the number pad a nice contrast to make it stick out and not camouflage with the rest of the keys. I wish they had done the rest of the special characters in orange or a different color than white too sometimes I can't find one im looking for.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12