1.    #1  
    I know people here are aware of Google and how their mobile site has changed to an annoying pain in the arss.

Now, Shoutcast.com or classic.shoutcast.com has been changed as well. I can't play anything from the Pre's built in media player. When I tap on the PLAY icon, I get the following pop-up message: " TypeError: Object# has no method 'plsFun' ."

What in tar-nation and the creation of man is this error and how do we fix it?

Btw, I do have three Shoutcast Apps, but I prefer going through the internet site as I have better ability to Pause and Resume. It's just a personal preference. I have been using the 'Net To Streams' App in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for help.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I know people here are aware of Google and how their mobile site has changed to an annoying pain in the arss.

Now, Shoutcast.com or classic.shoutcast.com has been changed as well. I can't play anything from the Pre's built in media player. When I tap on the PLAY icon, I get the following pop-up message: " TypeError: Object# has no method 'plsFun' ."

What in tar-nation and the creation of man is this error and how do we fix it?

Btw, I do have three Shoutcast Apps, but I prefer going through the internet site as I have better ability to Pause and Resume. It's just a personal preference. I have been using the 'Net To Streams' App in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for help.
    Um, why are you using a browser for shoutcast streams? Get thee one of the several streaming players for our platform! You'll be quite happy you did!
    : (){:|:&};:
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    Um, why are you using a browser for shoutcast streams? Get thee one of the several streaming players for our platform! You'll be quite happy you did!
    I have Shoutcast, Broadcast Radio, and Net2Streams Lite. The reason I like the web browser one is because I can pause the dag gone stream a lot easier than any of the three shoutcast apps I have, and when I make or receive a call, the stream resumes after the call ends. This does not happen on the Shoutcast Apps for some reason. I actually like the built in media player for the Pre.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I have Shoutcast, Broadcast Radio, and Net2Streams Lite. The reason I like the web browser one is because I can pause the dag gone stream a lot easier than any of the three shoutcast apps I have, and when I make or receive a call, the stream resumes after the call ends. This does not happen on the Shoutcast Apps for some reason. I actually like the built in media player for the Pre.
    I'm pretty sure the version of shoutcast I am running stops the audio..... been a while since I used it but I have run it w/nav and then received a call or made a call. Like I said it been a long time though.
    google seems to have just now gotten fixed.