Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    Just Pmed him... If anyone else has any ideas as well, I would love to hear them
    Here is the step by step guide to do this yourself.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Follow pastorrich1's link. Read through everything carefully and follow the directions to the letter. Reading through the thread a bit will definitely help, especially if you find that your new Sprint Pre Plus won't charge. You will find after doing it that it is extremely easy, and you will be very happy with the end product.

On a side note, i think it's incredibly funny that wprater posted about swapping comm boards and making it work a month before the Pre Plus on Sprint thread, and it appears that his post was pretty much ignored in this thread.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    it's pretty easy Rush. Although for me, the only really noticeable difference from a minus on UB is the added storage. I do like it, but to be honest, I REALLY miss the button. Although I only used it to wake up the phone, it seemed to help guide my fingers on the gesture area. Plus it was fun to minimize cards by pressing it. Gave me a bit of satisfaction that tapping a blank area just can't match.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    While I probably could make a franken-Pre, I would rather not take the risk. If it is possible for Sprint to simply activate the device without modification, I would rather take that route...
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123