1.    #1  
    I am so confused. I have a new phone, but preware is not on it anymore (of course). I go to my webos quickinstall application to download preware again, but do not see preware in the drop down menu.

What am I doing wrong?
    look in the webos internals feed (all)

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    look in the webos internals feed (all)
    webos internalls feed (pre) not (all)
  4.    #4  
    Wow, you gusy are fast. Thank you, it was indeed there in the pre section (not all).

Ok, so I hit download...but it is not doing anything. Now what?

Blegh. I should have a sign. "Stupid".

Got it, ty all.
    edited my advice, glad you got it going.
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, now I have another problem. My old phone had applications I absolutely LOVED. Now I can't find them anywhere. Some of them are the grid going 4x4, and automatic phone hang-up after a call and going back to first screen when you turn on phone, etc. Where are these again?

Also, when I open preware, package updates and available packages are greyed out. Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    webos internalls feed (pre) not (all)
    I was going off of memory, thanks for the correction.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malyshka View Post
    Yeah, now I have another problem. My old phone had applications I absolutely LOVED. Now I can't find them anywhere. Some of them are the grid going 4x4, and automatic phone hang-up after a call and going back to first screen when you turn on phone, etc. Where are these again?

Also, when I open preware, package updates and available packages are greyed out. Why is that?
    Check to see if you have the most current webOS version. My last refurb came with an old version and I couldn't get certain apps or patches until I did the OTA update of webOS...
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    I was going off of memory, thanks for the correction.
    Your memory is still good. They changed it not long ago.

As for the correction, its what we are all here for.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    ...As for the correction, its what we are all here for.
    Not all.. I'm here for the free bagels on Tuesdays.

OP... If you haven't, remember to put your device in developer mode also.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    themes or pms aint showing in my internal feeds how do i get that back, i had to do a full erase while my phone was patched up and had a theme
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Not all.. I'm here for the free bagels on Tuesdays.
    There are free bagels on Tuesdays?!?!? Why didn't I know about this?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic