1.    #1  
    Anyone else getting no search results from the amazon store today? (searched for very obvious choices to make sure, no results or buggy results).

Second, I finally got around to downloading the Music Player REMIX, and I am in love... I wanted to donate to the guy who wrote it, but the link is down... Anyone know what happened to it?

<cross-post deleted by mod>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/29/2010 at 03:56 PM.
    Yep, I'm getting no results. Give them and hour or so.
    Send a PM to the developer asking for a new link.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp70 View Post
    Anyone else getting no search results from the amazon store today? (searched for very obvious choices to make sure, no results or buggy results).

Second, I finally got around to downloading the Music Player REMIX, and I am in love... I wanted to donate to the guy who wrote it, but the link is down... Anyone know what happened to it?

<cross-post deleted by mod>
    If you have any questions about Music Player (Remix), come by the Hedami Developer Forum and ask away.

The donation link found in the first post of the "Music Player (Remix)" thread is still valid.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami