1.    #1  
    Hey everybody,

I've searched but couldn't find the answer.

I know that o2 developed a very simple little Palm Pre o2 webpage with little "buttons" or "Icons" you could press in your browser and it could take you to "My o2" and so on and so forth. It was a bookmark on my Palm Pre

Unfortunately, I got my phone back from repair one day and everything re-synced from the Palm Profile except my webpage bookmarks. They've synced before when I've had to re-sync my phone but they're not now.

I'm not bothered about not having the synced bookmarks back. I just can't remember what the url was for the webpage. Anybody able to help me here?

This is for o2 UK by the way :P

Thanks,

James
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    http://forums.precentral.net/general...hread-202.html

I answered this question for someone else already. Hope this helps.
  3. sde
    Erm.. That's pointing at a >200 page threadnaught, and searching through it for O2 doesn't appear to shed any light on the OP's question.

Any chance you could point to the exact post or just C&P the url here please ??
    I have this O2 Home in my bookmarks. Hope it's the right one.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    is this the one your after?

O2 Home
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    sorry, just noticed it is the same as the above one, page used to be different
    Quote Originally Posted by sde View Post
    Erm.. That's pointing at a >200 page threadnaught, and searching through it for O2 doesn't appear to shed any light on the OP's question.

You can search the thread for a user name.
    I didn't see these two O2 webpages listed so here goes...

If using Wifi click here O2 Active Wifi or if on 3G click here O2 Active Wap

If you use the 3G link on Wifi access it redirects you to the Wifi link above but on 3G it is a different page style and has 4 blue 02 buttons

Hope that helps.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks OverlordsComing and KarlD89. Those are the links I'm looking for! Thanks so much. Looks different from the last time I saw that page though. :P
    They recently changed it when the Pixi came out here... think it is now 'Palm' rather than a 'Pre' site.

It changed from ...pl/svt/si/palmpre/po/o2uk to pl/svt/si/palm2/po/o2uk
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sde View Post

Woops, copied and pasted the wrong link from my previous post list!