Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I am on Sprint. I am giving my phone to my husband and want to know if we can keep the same palm profile so we can keep the apps I have purchased. My new phone is not a palm. He is changing over from a Sprint blackberry. Can we just swap a card out of his phone into the pre or will it be necessary for us to bring the phone to Sprint for them to change the number over?
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    I did the same thing, you can keep the profile and if he wants to change the email address used or the profile password it can all be done via the palm website. its all pain free
    There are no 'cards' to swap out on Sprint phones... as diggedy said, you can manage your profile on Palm's website and be able to keep all of the paid apps you have. You really shouldn't have to go into the Sprint store as everything can be done on both Palm and Sprint websites.

Log In to Palm's "Manage My Device" and update the areas you wish to change.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Thank you for the info. I visited the link you provided for the palm site but I could not figure out where to change his phone number from the blackberry to the pre on the sprint site. Can you point me in the right direction?