Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

just wanted to inform you, that the Pre from o2 is now just 290eur including touchstone+tc-cover (370eur before) - without contract!

So if anyone wants to have one, I would send them to you abroad. I could even activate it with the german app catalog here, if you don't have apps in your country.

for info:
    Pixi Plus is 390eur
    Pre Plus is 510eur

Shipping costs are 17eur to EU, 30eur to europe without EU, up to 40eur for the rest of the world.

+ some ice-cream for me ;-)

Just PM me.

//edit: now down to 240eur for Pre with touchstone-bundle and Pixi Plus, 361eur for Pre Plus! (see below)
    Last edited by rot; 07/17/2010 at 05:30 AM.
    Wow, hadn't noticed that yet. That is a great price!
    €200 off in 8 months, good investment these phones...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hz-R View Post
    Wow, hadn't noticed that yet. That is a great price!
    €200 off in 8 months, good investment these phones...
    If you got a cellphone as an investment, you did something wrong
    ...but the touchstone is still 50€ and the backcover is still 20€. Even the micro-USB cable is 20€ (O2 shop).

In Germany you still can't get touchstone+cover for under 45€ anywhere.

This price policy reminds me somewhat of printer ink...
    Interesting fact: It is cheaper to go into an O2 store and buy the Touchstone and its cover than to buy it from their webshop. I got both TS and cover for 50€ recently doing just that.
    You can get new ts+covers off ebay for 30 €.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    I knew I was doing something wrong! Should have gotten those BP stocks back then while they were still hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    I knew I was doing something wrong! Should have gotten those BP stocks back then while they were still hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    You can get new ts+covers off ebay for 30 €.
    Not with Ebay Germany... I monitor sales closely. Cheapest offer for a new(!) touchstone+cover is ~46€ incl. shipping.

Didn't have a look at Ebay USA though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterH View Post
    Not with Ebay Germany... I monitor sales closely. Cheapest offer for a new(!) touchstone+cover is ~46€ incl. shipping.

Didn't have a look at Ebay USA though.
    Did you check the UK?
  11.    #11  
    I buyed this from uk: Original Palm Touchstone Dockingstation & Rückabdeckung bei eBay.de: Für Palm (endet 29.07.10 15:51:50 MESZ)

it came without any signs of usage. Just the packaging was definitely opened before, partly damaged and re-sealed. But the cover and touchstone itself look class 1A.
    Ah, i see. Thanks for the info. No, i didn't check UK and i didn't find the auction in my search (location "germany" filter active).

Funny thing is: i already bought stuff from the US, Hongkong, Vietnam, Switzerland and from the canal isles - ask me about customs bureaucracy .

But i never went the easy way and bought in the the UK (EU, that is).
    OK but beware of a seller by the name of sd2204.
    badly wrapped items, incomplete packages, and lots of unanswered messages.
    Am in contact with Rot for assistance in purchase.. Hopfully it all works out well.
  15.    #15  
    Now, there is another HUGE price-drop on Palm products from o2 germany:

- 240eur Palm Pre with Touchstone and TC-backcover included

- 240eur Palm Pixi Plus

- 361eur Palm Pre Plus

PM me if you are interested in getting one sent to your non-Palm-country...
    they are a lot cheaper on ebay, (in england atleast) and so is the plus, i was thinking of selling my pre and paying the extra 40 or so pounds to get the plus
    omg. 100 euro in 2 weeks...
    Btw, received my Pre Plus and Touchstone from Germany already.
    Thank you, rot!
  19.    #19  
    Pre Plus is now out of stock at o2 - has to be because of the cheap price...
    Palm Pre is FREE on all contracts and the Pre Plus is FREE to £49.

Guy i know who works for o2 said he hasn't anyone ask since the release back in October 09.

With the HTC Desire and Samsung phones on the market the Pre can only dream of going home with someone. Outdated hardware, very apps that are of any use and a high amount of returns still don't help. Palm / HP will have to pull something big out of their hat to have any chance of amking WebOS an OS people want to have on their phone.

I have seen one person asking for £599 for a plus, another guy wants £399, not too sure what drugs they are taking though.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast