Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    @ nsabournemouth:
    I'm talking about o2 germany, which doesn't have phone-bundled contracts anymore but only simlock-free devices from the shop...
    (you are talking about o2.uk!)
    Are those PPP's (Palm Pre Plus)back for sale again, and is price still dropping big time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwibuz View Post
    Are those PPP's (Palm Pre Plus)back for sale again, and is price still dropping big time?
    Just send him a PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Just send him a PM.
    Well, i did, but despite of his little green light (online indicator) he hasn't PM-ed me back!

Daarom probeer ik het zo... :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwibuz View Post
    Well, i did, but despite of his little green light (online indicator) he hasn't PM-ed me back!

Daarom probeer ik het zo... :-)
    Hey Roland!
    What is the latest prices for a Palm Pre including Touchstone charger around in Europe?
    O2 Germany, but unlocked

240€ Pixi Plus
    240€ Pre incl. Touchstone

Pre Plus sold out
  8.    #28  
    Regular Pre with Touchstone bundle is now out of stock in the online shop too!

But it should still be possible to collect these at the stores if anyone needs one.
    Dang, I wish I had some spare money for a spare phone. Always wanted to have a Pixi Plus on the side.
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Rot, I am interested in the Palm Pre Plus. Could you please email me at:

drgurjit<AT>lycos<DOT>com

Thanks.
    Treo 600 Rocks!
  11.    #31  
    Hi,

bad news:

Pre Plus AND Pre are totally out of stock with o2 germany.
    Stores cannot order them through the internal system.

It _seems_ like a sell-out of rest stock in stores and a complete EOL (end of life) at o2 germany.

Just asked them for clarification, stay patient...
  12.    #32  
    that was fast:

o2 responded that Pre Plus will come back, regular Pre is running out, no orderings anymore.

So...if anyone wants a regular Pre, keep contacting me FAST, as I will then phone the stores around me and try to get the Pre touchstone bundle for 240eur.

Pre Plus buyers please wait until further notice...
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    OK, will wait for the Palm Pre Plus..thanks a lot..
    Treo 600 Rocks!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I got Palm pre from Goma just made payment waiting for it to send to me... palm pre plus seem bit too ex for me
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amuroray View Post
    I got Palm pre from Goma just made payment waiting for it to send to me... palm pre plus seem bit too ex for me
    Bad luck for me, Goma inform me that the pre that i bought had screen problem and ask me whether i want a refund or wait till he gets another one. not sure in detail but i hope he can get one soon,
    Just received my Palm Pre with Touchstone charger and backcover from rot and it is in perfect condition.

Very nice person to talk to.
  17.    #37  
    Palm Pre Plus is available again with o2, price remains at 361eur for the device (excluding touchstone charger)

Palm Pixi Plus is available too, price remains at 240eur (excluding touchstone charger)

original Palm Pre with Touchstone bundle is still available in some shop locations in germany, but no longer be ordered. As the shops tended to have just 2-3 bundles on location, the number of bundles is low, so if you want one, contact me soon!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    May I know how much for the Palm Pre Plus with touchstone charger? How much to send the item to Singapore?

Thank you.
    Treo 600 Rocks!
  19.    #39  
    Hi,

just to inform you:

I will now stop helping you to get your hands on Palm devices until further notice.

As rumors about Palm soon announcing new products pop up on every corner, I assume this is true. But I don't want to get into the situation where someone payed but did not yet receive his device, while Palm announced a successor.

Nevertheless, I very much enjoyed to be able to bring the joy of webOS to some of you! Very nice experience! :-)
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Thanks, Rot for the Palm Pre Plus...getting down to trying it now...thanks again....
    Treo 600 Rocks!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast