1.    #1  
    Just randomly, i could not send/receive phones calls or texts. after trying multiple times, i get lucky and a phone call goes through, but after that phone call it takes 10 more tries to call again. please help
    What service?

Have you tried restarting your phone?

When did this start? Did you do anything before it began?
    Twitter: @Eddie255
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign25 View Post
    What service?

Have you tried restarting your phone?

When did this start? Did you do anything before it began?
    Spring

I did every restart possible

it started a few hours ago. i left my phone at home while i went jogging.
    it was fine right before i left too.
    Not sure where you live, but Sprint has had service outages every so often in the US as they update their network. Have you tried simply calling Sprint (or *2 on the dialer if you can get signal) to see if they are having a network problem?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Not sure where you live, but Sprint has had service outages every so often in the US as they update their network. Have you tried simply calling Sprint (or 611 if you can get signal) to see if they are having a network problem?
    they said there werent any network problems, and my parent's phones are working perfectly fine. its just mine
    Quote Originally Posted by iggy524 View Post
    they said there werent any network problems, and my parent's phones are working perfectly fine. its just mine
    Try this:

Go to Phone, Preferences, and update your PRL as well as the network settings (right under PRL). After you do that, restart your phone by holding the power button and hitting restart or shift + option + R on your keyboard.

Also, did you happen to leave it on the charger? Are there any overclocking patches installed?
  7.    #7  
    i already updated my network settings and prl and restarted it right after. i did not leave it on a charger, and i did have f104 installed. i just took it off, but its not helping
    i already updated my network settings and prl and restarted it right after. i did not leave it on a charger, and i did have f104 installed. i just took it off, but its not helping
    I'm going to take a wild guess and will say that the F104 kernel affected something in your phone. I'm going to be honest and say I have no idea what (although, I would love to hear guesses).

Another quick question, did you have any apps running while you were gone? Was govnah one of them? What apps were running?

I would do a search on these forums to see if anyone else has had similar issues. If not, I would webOS Doctor your phone.
  9.    #9  
    ive had f104 installed since it was out; no problems. i had no apps running either. it doesnt make sense why my phone calls go through sometimes.
  10.    #10  
    im guessing its a network issue, and ill just wait it out. thanks though
    im guessing its a network issue, and ill just wait it out. thanks though
    Agreed. A suggestion would be to go to another part of town (to be transferred to a different cell tower) and see what happens. Keep me updated please.
    im having the same problem and it started working but if I switch to roam only patch I have no network signal and it used to work like a charm