Long story short, I dropped it, and cracked the screen. The screen is unresponsive to the touch, however I can make calls ( using speed dials ), and recieve calls.
    Went to sprint, had to buy a new pre ( ouch)
    My question is, When I plug the old pre into the computer, the 3 options are just charge, usb, and media sync.
    I really really really need to get it to usb drive, so I can pull info off, to put it on the new pre.
    Anyone know how to get it into USB mode without using the touch screen?
    Is there a TAB key or something?
    Thanks
    Of course, as soon as I post the question, I find the answer on another site. I will leave it here in case someone needs the answer in the future.
    Orange+Sym+U will put it into USB mode.
    If your keys don't respond, another option is to power the device down (or pull the battery), hold the volume UP button while powering up the device... this will put it into Recovery Mode.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/28/2010 at 07:52 PM.
    Once the palm have stretch marks on the screen either from dropping or something else, does Palm or sprint replace the phone for that reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by goofydragon1 View Post
    Once the palm have stretch marks on the screen either from dropping or something else, does Palm or sprint replace the phone for that reason?
    They will not let you get a new one because of that reason if you have insurance you may be able to go that rout but if its just cosmetic then no you cant even use insurance...
    I need pics, or it didn't happen.
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    The deductable of 100 bucks is enough for me to use one of the cases that Sprint sells in their stores.