1.    #1  
    After all the posts on the main page about 1.4.5 I thought to just run the update app and see what happens. And I was given the "Palm webOS 1.4.1 Update Available" message while yesterday that was not the case. Also I have been running 1.4.1 for ages. I got a gsm UK Pre so I was wondering if any other UK people have experienced the same issue.

Many thanks
    Vas
    Happens when there's a new update about to come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    After all the posts on the main page about 1.4.5 I thought to just run the update app and see what happens. And I was given the "Palm webOS 1.4.1 Update Available" message while yesterday that was not the case. Also I have been running 1.4.1 for ages. I got a gsm UK Pre so I was wondering if any other UK people have experienced the same issue.

Many thanks
    Vas
    If you read through pages of past posts and threads, you will see that this is a known quirk. Not a big deal.... just monitor the front page of P|C to see when the new OS release (1.4.5) hits and ignore the 1.4.1 message on your device.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    If you read through pages of past posts and threads, you will see that this is a known quirk. Not a big deal.... just monitor the front page of P|C to see when the new OS release (1.4.5) hits and ignore the 1.4.1 message on your device.
    Yeah I now it happened before with 1.4.1. But second time now is a bit annoying. Never had that with any previous versions ie 1.3.x or 1.2.x. Anyway let's hope that the 1.4.5 will be out soon. The annoying thing is that I know in my head I will click at the update by accident like I did in the past. I better remove the theme and the o/c patch.