1.    #1  
    I wish Hpalm would fix this problem already. Using my pre typing a message is two work in one. Typing and moving the screen back and forth to see what you're actually doing. Is this a problem for anyone else too?
    That's supposed to be fixed in the next update, which is going to be out any day now.
    LOL... yup... drives me nuts when replying to posts from my device when using full-page mode instead of the m.precentral. There are lots of little quirks that need to be hammered out and limited programming resources at the moment. I'm sure that once they get the larger package updates to where they want them for developers, then they will turn their attention to the smaller stuff and tweak a lot of these items.
    That added functionality is coming in 1.4.5. I'm excited! I've been waiting for that for so long now...
    That's not really how I read what was in the release notes... I hope you guys are not disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    That's not really how I read what was in the release notes... I hope you guys are not disappointed.
    I agree that the wording was a little weird. What do you think it means?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I have a feeling that the update just fixes the occational page that jumps up to the top left when you start typing in a text field.

Since this happens quite frequently on another forum I post on, I will welcome the fix. Unfortunately, I fear a lot of people may be reading more into it and will be dissapointed.

But, hey, here's hoping I'm wrong and the screen really will follow the cursor after the update, because that would be awesome!
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I agree that the wording was a little weird. What do you think it means?
    The problem where sometimes when you are trying to type on a website, the focus leaves the text field and it thinks you are typing in a new URL... could be that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    The problem where sometimes when you are trying to type on a website, the focus leaves the text field and it thinks you are typing in a new URL... could be that.
    Hmm... That does make some sense. I'm still convinced that the screen will follow as you type.

I guess we just wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I have a feeling that the update just fixes the occational page that jumps up to the top left when you start typing in a text field.

Since this happens quite frequently on another forum I post on, I will welcome the fix. Unfortunately, I fear a lot of people may be reading more into it and will be dissapointed.

But, hey, here's hoping I'm wrong and the screen really will follow the cursor after the update, because that would be awesome!
    I hope they fix that too... It is quite annoying. I still really want the screen to follow the cursor though.
  11.    #11  
    In my opinion they should address both. If everyone on the forum contact Hpalm on this issue I think it would be dealt with sooner rather than later. I just call them and complain about it. (:
    I hope when you reach a new line it follows down !
    Agreed. I'm going to cross a couple fingers.
    Palm sure does find a way to word the patch log where it can support either text field bugs in the web browser. I find both annoying. This makes typing in the precentral mobile site a pain.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    I can say that not osonly it realley ****ed me off that it's doesn't move along but 1.4.5 doesn't fix it get use to it because I doubt it will be fixed anytime soon
    Quote Originally Posted by o0otoxic View Post
    I can say that not osonly it realley ****ed me off that it's doesn't move along but 1.4.5 doesn't fix it get use to it because I doubt it will be fixed anytime soon
    I'm glad you have access to secret information. What else do you know?