Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Hi

How can I erase a pdf file in my pre?

Canīt do it directly from the phone, nor I found a patch for that... So i guess the only way is connecting the pre to the pc, which I find nonsense for a phone that does just about everything without the need of a pc... Thereīs gotta be a way or a patch for that

Thanks for the help
    I believe you can do it with Internalz.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    ^^ jjeffcoat has it right.... You can do it 2 ways: by either putting your device in USB mode and manually deleting the file, or by using Internalz (Preware) which allows you to create/move/delete files and folders.
    You make a valid point though, it would be nice really to have the ability to delete PDFs from within the app - perhaps Palm will include this in a future update
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Thanks guys

I wish there was a patch to do that directly, the same way you can erase a message for instance
    The PDF app has a lot of known shortcomings that need to be addressed. We are expecting that a lot of these issues will be fixed once HP finalizes the paperwork and starts dumping obscene amounts of cash into webOS development. <<crossing fingers>>