1.    #1  
    When I bring up my launcher, I am now seeing 4 lines of text in the upper left. Here is a screen capture.

Any idea what this is or how to get rid of it? (Happened after I turned developer mode off).
    Last edited by jjeffcoat; 09/02/2010 at 07:32 AM.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    When I bring up my launcher, I am now seeing 4 lines of text in the upper left. Here is a screen capture.

Any idea what this is or how to get rid of it? (Happened after I turned developer mode off).
    Try removing the battery and see what happen. If that doesn't work then a utility repair will correct and fix most if not all software issues. Good Luck.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Try removing the battery and see what happen. If that doesn't work then a utility repair will correct and fix most if not all software issues. Good Luck.
    Doing a reset right now to see if that helps. Have not taken the battery out though.

(edit)
    OK, after performing a reset (hold down power button, power, then restart) the wierd text is gone. Still curious to know what it was and what caused it.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    hole orange/white + sym + i
    abegee is correct.... If you hold Orange/Gray + Sym + i you will get this display info on your screen. To remove it, simply press the same button combo.
    That's interesting... something new at least.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz