1.    #1  
    I am having 2 problems that just seem to have started out of nowhere.

the first: when I close or open my slider with normal force my Pre resets. (this one seems to have stopped for now)

the second problem: when my phone restarts the 2 extra pages I added are deleted and all apps are put on one page.

Is anyone else having these problems? How can I fix them?
    Last edited by x_madhatter_x; 06/27/2010 at 06:51 PM. Reason: addon
    The first problem can be one of the known issues of a certain battery being just off size to make good contact. Sprint is aware of this issue and will replace the battery to one that is a better fit. Not sure if you are Sprint or Verizon, but I would imagine they knwo about it as well.

The second issue. Which patch are you using to add pages? Maybe the reset and page loss is also somehow connected.
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

3.    #3  
    the patch says enable add/delete pages webos internals Rod Whitby. I'm thinking the patch might be okay because I've always had this patch and it just started to mess up when the phone was restarting. But now it's messing up even if I choose to do a restart.
    Hmmm I would maybe remove the patch via WebOsQi, then do a reset, then reinstall the patch, see if its better?
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

5.    #5  
    I tried that and I don't think the problem is with the patch. Even if I have the patch uninstalled and there are only the original 3 pages of apps almost every app gets shifted to the first page. I'm just going to remove everything and see if that helps.