1.    #1  
    How do I get my P Reader book files onto my Pre. The app seems to be working fine but I don't know for sure how to get my books on the Pre. Thanks
    Plug it in and use USB mode. You can make a folder called books and copy them into it. Then in PReader, you have to add the book from the main screen.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the help. One more question. I am transferring some books form my Palm Tx PDA It is asking for a master password for my Keyring .. It says I can change it in the Keyring Manager,, Don't have a clue what this is or where it is.. Any ideas?? thanks
    Last edited by Empty_Pockets; 06/27/2010 at 08:13 PM.
  4.    #4  
    How can I have a master password for my keyring when I have never used the application before ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
    How can I have a master password for my keyring when I have never used the application before ??
    I've never used that program for the old palm's, but can you access the boooks? If so then yi wouldn't worry about I, jusy take them and put them on the pre

btw, preader is such a great program. I've started reading again because of it!
    Did you try typing something in to the box where it says Password? I think you will need to do that the first time to set a password.