Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    As the topic says and asks.

Please do induldge me as I celebrate my 1000th post on the wonderful forum, for this amazing device, and this incredible community that I have been fortunate enough to have been a part of for almost a year,.

Do I get a little phone icon under my name now?

*edit* WhoooHooo I DID I DID get the little phone icon under my name hehee, its the little things in life that SOOO amuse me!

Inspite of the nay sayers, the constant whiners, and the like, the information and positive energy on this forum, and all that I have learned about this device over the year has truly enriched my geek gene

Thanks to you all!
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Thank you, I love reading positive posts on here. Congratulations on your 1000th!
    Congratulations!
    congrats
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Congrats
    Congratulations. Stay positive.
    Awesome well done on 1000
    Have fun with your little phone icon!
    woot wooot.. Congrats
    congrats!!
    Congrats.. Looking forward on hearing more from you. keep your head up.
    congrats, have a bon-bon

There are four lights.
    Congrats from me too. You are always encouraging and it is appreciated.
    Congratulations. I love the positive comments and all the help on this Forum thanks to people like you
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    congrats, have a bon-bon

YUM!!! I ALWAYS LOVE a good Chocolate
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Huzzah! I remember how excited I was to finally reach 1000 and get my little phone. Enjoy it, along with the chocolate. And thank you for always being so positive and helpful. You are appreciated.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    congrats man
    Congrats. This forum is beyond wonderful. It's a good day to see positive posts. But here's the downer, the forum is also addictive. I can't last a day w/o it.
    I blow my vuvuzela for you...

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

heres to another 1000
    Congrats! Love the avatar.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast