Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    So that's how you get a little phone icon!!! I had no idea.

Congrats. And now that I know, I'm now gonna try and catch up to you!

Edit: Wow, just saw what I'm at. I have a LONG way to go...
    grats =)
    Congrats on your 1000th... a mark I only recently crossed myself.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Congratulations! It is good to hear positive things about Web Os, I look forward to more! It looks like I have a ways to go! lol
    Well, you're now in the big leagues.
    Congrats.

(From one ex-Brooklynite to another)
    Congrats! dianehelen I got my chair I mean phone about a week and a half ago lol, it past by so fast I didn't get a chance to make a post.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Congrats! dianehelen I got my chair I mean phone about a week and a half ago lol, it past by so fast I didn't get a chance to make a post.
    Congrats, Bob.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Well, you're now in the big leagues.
    Congrats.

(From one ex-Brooklynite to another)
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy and WHOOOOHOOOO for Brooklyn Peeps!

What part of the 4th largest city in America do you hail from?

Sheepshead Bay Gal, myself
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy and WHOOOOHOOOO for Brooklyn Peeps!

Sheepshead Bay Gal, myself
    Lol, Kingsborough, Roll N' Roaster etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen
    What part of the 4th largest city in America do you hail from?

Canarsie
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    congrats.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Lol, Kingsborough, Roll N' Roaster etc etc.
    Ummm R n R , is in the heart of Sheepshead BAY!!, Emmonds Avenue

Unless you mean the place on Coney Island Avenue, near Avenue O, that had a similar name, that escapes me at the moment..

Or Brennan and Carr, which would also be Sheepshead Bay, on Avenue U and Nostrand..

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh How I MISS my Brooklyn..,

Boy I want a hot roast beef sandwich about now..
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Congrats on hitting the big 1K mark! (I did the same thing for my 1000th too)

Remember... your little phone icon must only be used for Good and not for Evil.
  13.    #33  
    @ dbd: Ahhh I may have misread your post..

Kingsborough, as in the Community College, was that your reference? Then the Roll n Roaster would fit right in..

Sorry hehe if I miss spoke/typed/read. that stuff happens when you are an old bag like me

I Pre

Congratulations! Exciting times lay ahead!
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    @ dbd: Ahhh I may have misread your post..

Kingsborough, as in the Community College, was that your reference? Then the Roll n Roaster would fit right in..
    Yeah, KCC and then there's Roll n' Roaster on the opposite side of the bay on Emmons. I heard they closed though, which is unimaginable in my mind. That placed was packed every single day.
    And yes, i forgot about Brennan & Carr on Nostrand.

That's the worst thing about moving away from there; all the great places to eat.

Sorry i went off topic, but you're the OP, and i knew you'd like the B'klyn talk.
    congrats!! Now you have the big 2000 mark to look forward to
    just for fun, the title should be 'dianehelen threads... one disaster after another...'

congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    just for fun, the title should be 'dianehelen threads... one disaster another...'

congrats!
    lol
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    just for fun, the title should be 'dianehelen threads... one disaster after another...'

congrats!
    hmmmm not quite sure HOW to interpret that, or to give thanks or NOT

and DBD, I NEVER tire of Brooklyn talk...

I have not lived there for 30 years now, yet it will ALWAYS be what I consider my home town. Its where I was born, and grew up, and came of age, and met my husband, and lived thru the 60's, and went to school, and its just forever in the heart and soul of who I am.

I Pre

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    so what does this post have to do with the pre?!
    i'm also a master in creating useless threads, can i?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast