Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    Yess! I've read a fair amount about doctoring, and everybody seems to have a little bit different way of doing it - add a step here or there, do this, don't do that. Is there something laid out so even stupid people can understand (and won't feel like we're killing our firstborn)? Thanks!
    It appears we are the only ones that can't figure it out...no responses????
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryterry1 View Post
    It appears that on the front page of the website today there is an article about Save/Restore (I'm reading it now) and it gives the steps to take before and after doctoring. It looks a lot like what I've been seeing in the threads. haven't finished it, but it looks like what we've been asking for. (They heard us!)

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Thanks...
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryterry1 View Post
    me too, terrified of the Doctor, and wanted step by step, but seems to be a figure it out your self kinda deal. But probably easier with newest save restore, and saved packages list from preware. I worry though and haven't had the guts to do it yet. Maybe when 1.4.5 comes out. I looked at Pre Backup Utility from homebrew, but I don't have enough free space on my phone to make first save. Damn Pre Minus with only 8 gigs!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12